Reva Group of Educational Institutions was established in the year 2002, managed by Bheemaneni Educational Service Trust. Later in the year 2004 it was taken over by Rukmini Educational Charitable Trust led by Shri P. Shyamaraju. Reva is a unit of Divyasree.
Reva group of institutions is located at Ganganagar and Kattigenahalli. The Kattigenahalli campus is well equipped in 35 acres of land with International standard amenities. This sprawling campus is located just off Bangalore International Airport making it very convenient for hordes of foreign students taking admissions to various courses.
Reva Group of Institutions, today is easily growing to be an acknowledged group of institutions in Bangalore. Students across the country and outside the country consider it to be their one – stop destination. This is largely due to the excellent infrastructure committed faculty, commendable placements and productive tie – ups making it convenient for students to choose from the wide range of courses. The different options available here are Engineering courses, MBA, MCA, MSc, M.Tech, BSc, BCA, BBM, B.Com, B.Ed, and PU etc.. Courses affiliated to Visveshwaraya Technological University, Bangalore University and Bangalore Pre University Board respectively.
Reva group believes in and pursues the path of holistic education where the student community is the focal point of the learning process. This is meaningfully complemented by the teaching community and parent community working together towards a common goal of excellence.
Outreach activities & International Collaborations
- MoU with Seer Akademi and Synopsys University Program on bachelor Certificate Program in VLSI and Embedded Systems.
- MoU with Cranes software International Limited, Bangalore, which is University Program Partner for Texas Instruments, India. The College has set up a Lab which will be entititled Texas Instruments Embedded systems Lab or Texas Instruments Microcontroller Lab in our premises.
- MoU with Nokia University Relations. Collaboration with Nokia-VTU E-Learning for Conducting Workshops and Developing Maemo Applications and Mobile Linux in research and Learning. Setup a Nokia Research Lab at REVA CSE to carry out mobile based research projects.
- MoU with IBM for conducting Student Projects and training in Db2.
- MoU with EMC2 for Student Projects.
- MoU with Oracle India Ltd.
- MoU with MIND TREE Pvt.Ltd for Student Projects and Internship.
- TCS Accrediated Institution for Campus Intreviews.
- MoU with Oklahoma State University, USA
- MoU with Westeren Connecticut State University, USA
- MoU with Senecca Cananda College of Applied Arts & Science, Canada
- MoU with Wuhan University, China
- MoU with Pathe Academy, Srilanka
Placements - 100% Job offers for all eligible (Average 2 Jobs/Students)
Academic Results - Average 85% across all Branches (Institute Average)