Course Code: 001
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) course was introduced in the late 19th century as the USA took its steps towards high-level industrialization and companies sought out scientific approaches to management. Gradually, the course has gained immense popularity the world over, and now attracts a fantastic number of experienced professionals as well as fresher’s from a wide range of academic disciplines.
REVA will harness the power of technology, innovation and excellent human resources to provide its students with world class business education programmes which are affordable, imaginative and relevant to the Indian business environment and ethos. Recognizing that ethics and values are so essential for good business practice, we would strive to inculcate these concerns in its management graduates. We would ensure excellence through adequate and relevant research, consulting and training in their areas of specializations
Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum
1) MBA program is delivered on an outcomes based education framework.
2) An ability to understand business scenario in social, cultural, economical, political, legal and technological perspective, and to apply knowledge of management to organizational issues.
3) An ability to take decisions by critically analyzing and interpreting data, to resolve conflicts pertinent to the organization, to communicate effectively.
4) An ability to work with and lead multifunctional teams, to venture into entrepreneurial activities for economic and societal development, to be humane (compassionate) while dealing others.
5) An ability to apply Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for effective and efficient functioning of organizations.
- Managing Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Quantitative Methods
- Accounting for Management
- IT for Managers
- Managerial Communication
- Business, Government and Society
- Macro Business Environment
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Total Quality Management
- Business Marketing
- Sales & Retail Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Services Marketing
- Rural Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- International Marketing Management
- Advanced Financial Management
- Investment Management
- Banking & Financial Services
- Cost Management
- Project Appraisal Planning & Control
- International Financial Management
- Risk Management
- Tax Management
- Recruitment & Selection
- Compensation & Benefits
- Learning & Development
- Labour Law & Employee Relations
- International Human Resource Management
- Personal Growth & Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Organization Development & Change
- Strategic Talent Management
Human Resource Management
- Case Studies and Group discussions.
- Interactive sessions and quizzes on certain selected topics.
- Assignment which act as self-test Inspiring stories and video shows & movies on some personality which motivate to carry out their task.
- Visits to Industries/Business Organizations
- Group Discussion and Role Plays
- Field Study Assignments
- Discussion on current topics on Management
- Computer Lab with internet facility
- E Journals EBSCO Online Journals - 1802, Magazines (Physical) – 06, Business Dailies – 02
The candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in aggregate of all the years / semesters of the degree examinations. However, in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST and any other groups classified by the Government of Karnataka for such purpose from time to time, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall be not less than 45%.
The candidate should have qualified in the MAT/CAT/CMAT/KMAT or any AICTE approved test.
Director, Dept. of MBA
Phone: +91 - 80 - 6568 7563/64/65 Ext: 155