Reva Institute of Technology and Management was incepted in the year 2004 under the aegis of Rukumini Educational Charitable Trust as educational ventures of Divyasree developers. College is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Prominently located besides the road to international airport at Devanahalli, Reva ITM boasts of a sprawling campus of 35 acres full of greenery and an eco-friendly ambience. It has splendid building and state of the art facilities.
The institute has a full fledged gymnasium and indoor game facilities like badminton court, table tennis, chess, carom etc. It has also has an air-conditional seminar hall with good audio-visual facilities. Reva ITM is proud of its state of art auditorium and amohitheatre with well designed acoustics and seating arrangements.
The college also has excellent outdoor sports facilities like cricket ground, tennis court, basketball court etc with a spacious swimming pool in progress. high speed wireless networking, latest computer with legal softwares and dedicated internet connectivity, well-equipped laboratory, centrally located modern spacious library with rich collections of books, journals, browsing centre etc are few of the many feathers on the reva cap. Audio visual centre with a capacity of 250 is always buzzing with activities. Various educational CD's have been procured in the library for the benefit of the staff and the students. A provision has been made to view the Eklavya technology channel and EDUSAT programs.
Reva ITM believes in not only academic excellence but also overall development of the students. Students are monitored,mentored,trained and guided by the dedicated faculty members to meet the future technological challenges. In this regard college has setup Student Welfare Wing comprising of senior professors to council the needy students. The total strength of the student in the college is approximately 2000, and they are provided intensive training with academic and co-curricular activities. Mentor programmes are practiced to enable better student teacher interaction and understanding. In house training on projects, encouragment in R&D activities, hosting national and international conferences, workshops, training on soft-skills etc help in improving the mind set of students to prepare for their future in global industries. Workshop and personality improvement entrepreneurship development program are regular features on campus.
Placement activities are given highest priority. all efforts are done to improve technical and soft skills through various development programs so that the students will be able to knock the door of the best companies in the industry.
Reva ITM is striving for its vision with earnest efforts and enthusiasm.
TEAM OF REVA ITM
135 highly qualified and dedicated faculty
175 committed supporting staff
2000 talented and motivated students
1500 distinguished Alumini
Outreach activities & International Collaborations
- MoU with Seer Akademi and Synopsys University Program on bachelor Certificate Program in VLSI and Embedded Systems.
- MoU with Cranes software International Limited, Bangalore, which is University Program Partner for Texas Instruments, India. The College has set up a Lab which will be entititled Texas Instruments Embedded systems Lab or Texas Instruments Microcontroller Lab in our premises.
- MoU with Nokia University Relations. Collaboration with Nokia-VTU E-Learning for Conducting Workshops and Developing Maemo Applications and Mobile Linux in research and Learning. Setup a Nokia Research Lab at REVA CSE to carry out mobile based research projects.
- MoU with IBM for conducting Student Projects and training in Db2.
- MoU with EMC2 for Student Projects.
- MoU with Oracle India Ltd.
- MoU with MIND TREE Pvt.Ltd for Student Projects and Internship.
- TCS Accrediated Institution for Campus Intreviews.
- MoU with Oklahoma State University, USA
- MoU with Westeren Connecticut State University, USA
- MoU with Senecca Cananda College of Applied Arts & Science, Canada
- MoU with Wuhan University, China
- MoU with Pathe Academy, Srilanka
Highlights of Important Events and Festivals Organised/Celebrated during Every Academic Year
- Republic Day will be Celebrated in the Campus every year with our Hon chairman of the Institution hosting the flag and staff Presenting Cultural Programs.
- Holy will be celebrated with students playing with colors in the ground within the Campus. The principal and staff take personal care to see that a decent and calm atmosphere is maintained throughout the session.
- Prof. Eintein's birthday will be celebrated every year by arranging talks from eminent personalities in the field of Science and Education.
- A Three day Inter college level Techno-Cultural festival "REVAMP" will be organized in the campus which attracts lot of participants from various Engineering colleges in Karnataka taking part in the competitions. Cultural programs will be presented by students of REVA and also the participants from other colleges in the evenings.
- Ring presentation Cermony for the outgoing students will be conducted and the final year students take pledges to serve the society with utmost Dignity and Professional Ethics. The best outgoing student will be presented a Gold Ring.
- Independence Day will be celebrated in the Campus every year with our Hon chairman of the Institution hosting the flag and staff Presenting Cultural Programs.
- Ganesha Chaturthi is celebrated in the campus, with a well decorated big idol of Lord Ganeshji kep for 3 days. Cultural programmes will be organized on these days in the evening and on the third day a grand procession will be organized by the staff and students for immersing the Idol in the nearby lake.
- Teachers Day will be celebrated by the students by conducting various competitions for Faculty and Staff followed by cultural Programmes.
- Deepavali the Festival of Lights will also be celebrated with the students assembling in the play ground for a grand fire works display.
- Sir M.Vishveshwaraiah's birthday will be celebrated in the campus by organizing talks by Engineers from reputed Industries and Organizations.
- Department forums will organize technical and training programmes for the students of the respective departments.